Dr Karl Shuker's Official Website - http://www.karlshuker.com/index.htm

IMPORTANT:
To view a complete, regularly-updated listing of my Shuker In MovieLand blog's articles (each one instantly clickable), please click HERE!

IMPORTANT:

To view a complete, regularly-updated listing of my ShukerNature blog's articles (each one instantly clickable), please click HERE!

IMPORTANT:
To view a complete, regularly-updated listing of my Starsteeds blog's poetry and other lyrical writings (each one instantly clickable), please click HERE!

IMPORTANT:
To view a complete, regularly-updated listing of my Eclectarium blog's articles (each one instantly clickable), please click HERE!


Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2020

WELCOME TO SHUKER'S LITERARY LIKINGS – A BLOG FOR FICTION FANCIERS AND FANCY FICTION!


(Public domain)

Hi there, my name is Dr Karl Shuker – I'm a zoologist and author. As my varied blogs will readily testify, I'm also a passionate devotee of marvels, mysteries, and a myriad of miscellanea (not to mention an advocate of alliteration!) – including cryptozoology and animal mythology, writing poetry, movies of many kinds, and all manner of other eclectic esoterica.

(Public domain)

In addition, as an incorrigible bibliophile I've always been an avid reader of both non-fiction and fiction, the latter genre being the subject of this latest blog of mine. Yet whereas in my film blog Shuker In MovieLand I actively review movies (as well as the occasional TV show), I shall be using Shuker's Literary Likings (or SLL for short) more as a cyber-showcase for novels and compilations that I have enjoyed and can heartily recommend to other fiction fanciers. I shall be illustrating each such book with the specific edition(s) of it that I have owned/read, presenting its official blurb when available, and sometimes adding comments of my own where relevant, as well as any interesting, pertinent trivia that I may chance upon.

(Public domain)

So, without further ado, I enthusiastically invite you to browse my virtual library of novels and novellas, short stories and lengthy anthologies, a library that never closes or penalises you for keeping a book too long. And who can say, perhaps you may find among its diverse multitude of enticing volumes that one special book which – knowingly or even unknowingly – you have been searching for your entire life. Stranger things have certainly happened, that's for sure!






No comments:

Post a Comment